~~ Follow your bliss ~~

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!!

Happy birthday, daddio!  Thanks so much for always loving and supporting me so much.


That goes for everyone reading about and following my adventures as well.  I have appreciated all of the positive energy and excitement that you have shared with me from when I first found out about this trip up to now.  That said, I'd love to take the time throughout my last ten days here to answer any questions you might have about what it's been like, what it looks like, whether the ice is really that blue, or anything you've been wondering about in general.  So, if you have any questions that you'd like answered, send me a comment or an email and I'll see what I can do!  We've got quite a few experts around here. 

Other than that, I continue to have interesting thoughts about this place and see wonderful things each day.  I am not yet ready to leave and even though the end of the trip is fast-approaching, each day can feel very long sometimes, so I don't even have to worry about it yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment